The Model TX-92 Supervised 3-Button, 6-Channel Handheld Transmitter is a supervised, digitally coded radio transmitter designed for use with
Linear's SX Format receivers. Pressing a button on the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver. To send
a complete signal, press the transmitter button for a minimum of 2 seconds. The top button can be hidden with the top button cover
The TX-92 is a three-button, six-code transmitter. Pressing either of the transmitter's front buttons sends codes one and
two. Pressing the small button on the transmitter's top sends code three. Pressing both front buttons together sends code four. Pressing the
transmitter's top button together with either front button will send codes five and six.
Coding switches are not required or used in
the TX-92 transmitter. Each transmitter is pre-coded at the factory to a unique code. With the SX format, there are more than sixteen million
The TX-92 is supervised for low battery and sends hourly status reports. Some receivers are able to use these signals,
others are not. Receivers must be programmed to the transmitter code before system testing and operation. Refer to the receiver's
instructions for details on operation and programming.
Each TX-92 is powered by two self-contained type 2032 3-volt lithium batteries
(included). When the batteries voltage gets low, a low battery report is sent with any alarm or status report to notify the receiver. The red
LED will blink when the transmitter is activated with low batteries.
A removable pocket clip and belt clip are provided for each
transmitter. Either can be attached to the back of the transmitter allowing the unit to be clipped to shirt pocket or slid onto a belt.
- Complete RF supervision
- Alarm, supervisory, and low battery transmissions
- Unique "Extra" top button
- High visibility operate LED
- Two type 2032 lithium batteries supplied
- Pocket and belt clip supplied
- SX format
- UL Listed.
- Dimensions: 1.6 in W x 4.2 in H x 0.8 in D (41 x 107 x 20 mm)
- Power: Two 3V DL-2032 lithium batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: Up to five years
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Actuation Indication: LED indicator and tactile feedback
- Frequency: 303.875 MHz (North American)
433.92 MHz (International)
- Measured Range: 3,500 feet with CP-90 control panel
- Number of Codes: 16,777,216
- Code Setting Method: Factory programmed