Liftmaster 377LM Wireless Keyless Entry System
Access your garage and home without the use of a key or a remote control. The LiftMaster® Security+® Wireless Keyless Entry can open your garage door using a code that you program directly into the unit. There is also a temporary password option that enables family, friends, or service people to enter the garage without giving them your personal code.
- LiftMaster Wireless Keyless Entry System with Anti-Burglary Coding
- Compatible with ALL 315 MHz systems, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman, Wayne Dalton, and Raynor rolling-code residential openers
- Compatible with Liftmaster remotes models 373P, 371LM, 372LM, 373LM, and 374LM.
- Also compatible with wireless biometric fingerprint keypad model number 379LM
- Compatible with Liftmaster garage door opener model numbers 3595, 3585, 3575, 3500, 3280, 3265, 3220, 3255, 3245, 3110, 1356, 1355, 1346, 1345, ATS2113X, ATS2113X-CX, HCT501130, LGO50113O, LGO50113L, LGO50113R, LGO50113XR
- 315 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology
- Easy mounting to your garage door jamb with just 2 screws
- Lets you open your garage door without remote control or keys
- Code changes every time you use this unit (defeats code grabbers)
- Over 100-billion codes for maximum security, compatible with models manufactured from 2005
- This Keyless Entry also features a temporary password option to let you give friends, relatives or maintenance people limited access