Half a million Satisfied Customers
MULTIPLE DOOR ACCESS
CONTROLLER MODEL AM/II
The AM/II is a complete four door access control system that contains a built-in radio receiver. Add up to 6 remote devices, such as: keypads, remote receivers and Wiegand card/proximity readers. Standard programmable features include event log, time zones, security levels, holiday schedules and auto lock/unlock schedules. Up to 8 AM/II's can be connected together using the RS-485 protocol to create a 32 door access control network.
- Add a LinModem for remote access
- Add an EXA-2000 for use with transmitters
- Add an AM-CRI for use with Wiegand Readers
- RS485 networking - up to 8 units, 32 doors.
- Extremely flexible access controller with radio receiver for added convenience of keyless entry.
- Allows option of remotely transmitted personal emergency (panic) signal.
- Many inputs and accessories for creating stand-alone systems or expanding existing ones.
- Ideal for full range of commercial installations and residential sites like gated communities.
- Controls up to four portals (can be networked to 32).
- Supports over 65,000 transmitters, entry codes, and card codes - modular memory can be upgraded in field.
- MegaCode radio format supports over 1,000,000 unique identification codes.
- Remote activation from up to 250 feet away.
- Real time print log (RS232 output to printer).
- Remote and local programming using a personal computer and programming software.
- Block coding for transmitters and cards.
- 15 security levels, 15 time zones, seven door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules.
- Magic wand support for system maintenance.
- Fully supervised obstacle sensing via gate edge transmitter.
- Automatic door relock when door sense input is used.
- Extensive ESD and lightning protection of all inputs and outputs.
- Support for anti-tailgating, timed anti-passback operation.